March 6, 2009

Wake Up Everyone

It's 8.32am on a Saturday morning. Yeah, believe it, human beings of earth, Mae woke up before 11am.


I didn't blog about the DTB2 cast party ): Buutttt, need I say more when I could just say ... 

It was 
AWESOME

I'll be missing the DTB family. Well at least until next time, I guess. Malaysia isn't that big. :)

I WISH I WENT FOR JASON MRAZ'S CONCERT. ): ): ): People say he's soooo much better live than on his album. Like what Qis said, "his albums don't do him justice". Which, in my opinion is toootttaly true, cos watching his concerts on Youtube, *swoon* you not only could swim in his voice, you could dive into the pool of crisp, clear vocal skillz. 

Well. Next time. Hopefully next time will come soon. VERY soon.

:) Random moments in class.

Mae : Jason Mraz's body looks like he could give awesome hugs.

Lydiya : Ohmygod did you hear what she said?!?

Trishi+Melissa : Huh?

Lydiya : She said Jason Mraz's body can give out a lot of colors. *looking smug, proving what a silly billy Mae can be sometimes*

Trishi+Mel+Miller+Toof+Ema : HAHAHHAHAHAHA! *laughing @ me*

Mae : HAHAHHA! Nooooo thats not what I said! I said Jason Mraz's body looks like he can give awesome hugs!

Trishi+Mel+Miller+Toof+Ema : HAHHAHAHHAHA! *even louder @ Lydiya*

Lydiya : Well thats what I heeeaaaaard! 

Trishi : Yeah. That even sounds like something Mae would say.

Lydiya : Yeah, you see??

Mae : -.-


Ugh my weekends feel so weird without 11am-7.30pm rehearsals. 

0 comments: