March 2, 2009

Pre-best weekend ever.

And I think it'll take '2009' a whole lot 'a granola bars to top this weekend.


I was supposed to post this up on the 27th of Friday. So lets just go back in time. This is mainly random stuff that has been going on in the past week :D

  • Somewhat during class, a junior knocked on a door with a plastic bag full of what it looked like red paper :D. And she asked for permission from the teacher to see me. :D And guesss what?! Turns out ...

SITI AMIRAH gave me lollies :D

I was goofy-smiling, I think throughout the rest of the day. 

  • LOL. I went to the PRS board, just to update myself with what's new. what's kickin'. what's in the hizzzz-oussse. And I was confused when I read the board cos there was a notice saying .. 

'meeting on 3rd March from 2.30pm to 3.30pm'

O.o and I was asking myself, why would Millie want a meeting on a (random) Tuesday. AND dun dun dun daaaaaan! I heard Millie's voice behind me. 

Millie : Mae? Are you KADJ?

Mae : (in my head) *OMG YES MILLIE! I can ask her about the random Tuesday meeting. Eh wait, what is this she's saying about KADJ?*

Mae : What? Am I from DJ? No. (I mis-heard her)

Millie : Then why are you checking the KADJ board?

Mae : *okay now I really dont know what she's talking about.. I'm looking at the ... (looks up)*

Mae : OHHHH!!! AHAHHAHA :D

THATS why I was so confused about the random Tuesday meeting. I was actually reading the KADJ board. When I checked the PRS board ... yeah, :) Meetings aren't .. uhh .. on random Tuesdays anymore. Back to 1.05pm - 2.30pm meetings :D

  • Sri Aman Idol was fun :) Singers were awesome. Noviah Chua won with her awesome performance of Because You Love Me - Celine Dion. And may I just add, that Siti totally pawns the hip hop world, and probably every other dance genre there is out there. 

  • In class. I told Lydiya and whoever else was listening about me finding a faced-up 2ocent coin (which, some people believes, brings good luck)

Lydiya : Sanuja believes in all these things. She even brought a dream catcher to prefect camp.

Mae : Oh.

Lydiya : Yeah. She's very susp ... susp ... suspicion

Mae : *huh??* ...

Lydiya : Yeah. She's very suspicion.

Yazmin : .. Superstitious LAH

Lydiya : Oh ... yalah

Mae : *went haha for about the next 15 minutes*


And now this was during recess. *Note : Latifah and Sanuja have the same springy hairstyle.

Latifah : Sanuja's hair is like ... weird.

Mae : *looks at Lat's hair* HAHHAHAHAH!

Latifah : Shut up. ...


  • LOL. I FOUND OUT HOW ISAAC LOST HIS PHONE.

It seems, he was mimicking how the Baywatch cast does the slow run on the shore. So his phone was in his pocket, and a big wave was coming. It washed his phone away. HA! :D HAHAHAH! I couldn't stop laughing when he told me this. 

If you think about what I'm about to type out, (and i really mean think about it, not just the surface speak of words "think about it", it's really very wonderful)

Dont Laugh at what you're about to read. :D please?

  • To my future husband .. lol. Today in class, I was thinking about what my future-husband-person was doing right at that moment. I wondered what he was thinking about (if he even was thinking at the time), what he felt, if he knew that we'd meet one day :) And all of a sudden, I loved him :) 

I dont know who he is, how he looks like, how is he like .. but I love him :) I do I do I do. And it wasn't the excited jumpy crushy feeling. It was warm and fuzzy :D But like .. just a small short spark. I wonder if that's what real love feels like.

So when my future husband asks me when did I start loving him, I say .. 

"When I was 15 going on 16. 27th February 2009 when I was chit-chatting with my classmates."

Oh please, Mae :D You're only 16.

But I'm curious :D lol, even Lydiya felt it, kan?

0 comments: