March 9, 2009

Cut me open

And I'll keep bleeding rainbows, joy and more joy. 


Ballroom class on Saturday was good :) It really helped with emo-ness due to the sudden change in schedules (no more long hour rehearsals fill my weekend). Honestly, I think people at WDA see me as a quite person, who smiles only when people look at her direction. nyeeh. I wish I were more open when it comes to meeting new people. Guess I'll have to work on that.

I got to know Sophia, who goes to WDA but attends the 3.30pm class. :) She's really nice. And she's a Malay Chinese Muslim too :D :D soo yeah, she, too, goes through the whole. teachers missing you out when it comes to Agama tests, people question when you go to the surau (well, atleast for the first few times), people assuming you're Chinese (or whatever race they mistaken us for). It was a good laugh talking to her about these things.

After class Sean went to Bangsar. I had to wait with Jean till her class was over. :) Went to Warung Bellys with Sophia, Alex, Maybelle, Edmund, Johnston, Wei Chee, Su Mei and Belman. 

Sunday's ballroom practice was a lot of fun. They turned off the lights, blasted ballroom music and we'd just dance :D a lot of fun. And I got to watch Belman, our ballroom latin instructor, REALLY dance. As in with a partner. :) woowww he's really good.

Sean didn't come for the sunday practice. So I was left with no partner. lol so was Maybelle and Su Mei. But occasionally Maybelle would dance with Kenneth or her brother, Edmund. And Su Mei would dance with Alex. So yeah. Then Su Mei, Alex and Wei Chee asked if I'd like to practice with them. How nice of them :) I salute Wei Chee for being familiar with both the lady and the men's steps. I'd get too confused.

Later that night I went for the party. :) In my new dress mummy bought. I thought it was a little too short for me, so I wore black leggings with it. I really liked the put-together. But in the end changed into a different dress just before we left for the party.

The party was fun :) Seriously. And the birthday girl looked hot hot HOT with her new hair do. Happy Birthday, Natashyia.

0 comments: