March 15, 2009

Miller's tag

There nothing to do :) (uhh, other than that huge pile of homework waiting for me upstairs)


1. What have you been doing recently?
Moving about. alot. and Dancing. almost as much.

2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
No. But I usually wait for the battery to die out before I recharge it. Does that count?

3. What happened at 10.00am today?
Was still sleeping.

4. When did you last cry?
Hahah. Yesterday, I was on the verge of crying. lol thinking about, yeah pretty silly.

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Maybe a little too much.

6. What do you want in your life right not?
Music. Heels. a floor.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Yeah but what if I'm not wearing a hood? . I wouldn't be one with an umbrella anyway.

8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
uh. a mattress

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
yoga pants

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox says?
-

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Never been in one. 

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
I was watching Taken and Twilight last night before bed.

14. What are you proud of?
um. My collection of lucky stars? I dunno.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
-

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
You Could Drive a Person Crazy (I think its from the production 'Company', but I know fo' sure it's in Mr. Producer)

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Inka calls me Mae-Umz sometimes.

18. What does your last recieved message say?
-

21. Who gives you best advice?
My intuition 

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I dont like whipped cream

23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Alfin

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
:) No

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
My crocodile toy. You're supposed to push down it's many teeth one by one, and one of them, if you're unlucky, with cause the mouth of the croc to shut closed :) your finger will hurt. But its hilarious

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No. But I'd like a pair :D

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Alfin, i think. Or maybe it was my mom. Cant remember which one came last

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I guess?

29. Who annoys you the most in person?
the brother. lol

30. Do you have any crush on anyone?
No. And no, siti, 'dancing crush' doesn't count. he's like .. um .. not a CRUSH crush, you know? :D :D

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Heck no

32. What is the color of your room?
The walls are a pastel yellow

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
No. I wouldn't have the guts

34. Do you believe in the saying of :'talk is cheap'?
No

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Apart from my sister and i? Siti

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Sister.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
-

38. Do you have a life?
Yeah. 

39. Have you ever thought someone died when they really didn't die?
Nope

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Its rad.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I can't remember

42. Last time you smiled?
I try to always smile

43. Have you changed this year?
For the better, I hope

44. What are you listening to right now?
Fly Me to the Moon

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
no.

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
Who would walk with both eyes closed?

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Not 'a'. Many

48. Do you have someone you cannot have?
Uh. No

49. Have you ever played an instrument.
Yes the piano

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
Not going for ICC. I know I wouldn't regretted, badly, if I didn't go

51. What were you doing last night at 11pm?
Drop my dad off at KL Central.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Yes. Single and loving it :D

53. What song best described your life?
Um. Single Ladies.

54. Does the person knows that you like him/her?
No person 

55. Who always make you laugh?
Ryan Stile and Collin (his last name escapes me)

56. Do you speak other language other than english?
Yeah. try Jibberish. 
Yes i do.

57. Favourite website(s)?
Youtube.

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Ballroom. And then tuition.

60. Who do you think  you are like?
You tell me.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
I'll let Him choose

62. Where have you been today?
Lunch. And then Ballroom.

63. What game do you play often?
Guitar Hero

64. Who are you missing right now?
QAASI

65. If you have to choose between friend and love, who will you choose?
friend.

66. What are you doing right now?
Your survey lah

67. Which primary school are you from?
SJK(C) Puay Chair

68. Name 3 colors you like
Green. Sky Blue ... ... i like all colors, really

69. What emoticon you like to show?
:)

70. What is your life to you?
Preeeccious. So is everyone's out there

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
O.o it really depends on the trouble, does it not?

72. Who did you last chat on msn today?
I wasn't on msn today

73. Who do you admire most?
I don't know how to answer this.
I dont admire the person, I admire the gesture. So I guess there are quite a few

74. Which month are you born in?
May

75. How are you feeling right now?
Neutral?

76. Whats the time now?
6.04pm

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
She's amazing. I think she's one of the few peace signs of our age group.

78. What color did you use to dye hair?
I didn't/don't dye my hair

79. Why are you doing this?
Because Miller tagged me. Its only polite :)

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Be silent

81. At which age you wish to get married?
emm .. 27? 30? Somewhere there.

82. Who is more important to you?
What kind of a question is that? :O

83. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Tell everyone I love them. No, seriously. 

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
My family. And a handful of friends I love.

85. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after a rain?
Yes. Definitely

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Can I have 3? I'm cracking my head deciding between these 3.
1. Professional Ballroom dancer. 
2. To be a disney princess.
3. World peace. 

87. What is your foal for this year?
Be the best I can be

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
70%-30%. seventy percent yes.

89. What feeling do you love the most?
Bliss

90. Do you really think its global warming now?
Yes. And I think it's gonna get worse

91. What feeling do you have most?
self doubt. 

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?9
Yes I'd like to think so. 

93. Do you believe in God?
Yes I do.

94. Who cares for you most?
Ohana.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being true to yourself.

96. What will you being when you fight?
A referee. 

97. What have you done that you regret doing in your whole life?
Losing my kindie bestie. Silly child

98. What would you feel if no one longer cares for you?
lost, maybe. 

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Move on.

100. How do you feel now?
I want 1pm tomorrow to come now.

0 comments: