March 27, 2009

Toothpick .. or something

On our way back from Penang ... 


We had lunch and I my sister had a small piece of chicken (i think it was chicken) stuck in between her teeth.

Jean (little sister) : Daddy? Can I have your toothpick floss thing?

Dad : *driving* uhh, it's all the way in the back, Jean.

Jean : Oh okay. Then can I have a toothpick ... or something?

Dad rummages through the compartment next to him and takes out a matchbox, tosses it to my sister

Jean : ... ? Daddy! Toooootthpick

Dad : You said 'or something'. 



Later on during the ride in the middle of no where between KL and Penang ..

Jean : Daddy? Can I have water? ( i think she asked for water, maybe it was something else)

Mae & Sean : ... or something  *laughs*



Choose your words wisely, people. :)

0 comments: