September 20, 2008

Sweet Memories

I took a bath. Just to feel refreshed again before hitting the books - again. 


After I got dressed, my eyes caught hold of a big pink book on my book shelf. That book was my 2006-07 diary. It was one of those silly teen diaries. Where at one point someone would've read it and the teen got so angry she tore the pages and swore never to write. But ends up writing anyway.

Yeah it was that diary.

So just for laughs, I read the diary. There were many pages missing. (torn out XD)

Now reading back what I went through, which at the time seemed like such a big dilemma, it seemed so silly and immature :D I laughed out loud at the things my 'young self' would write, what my 'young self' got angry and frustrated about. Which might I add was nothing to get angry about in the first place!

But it brought back memories, people and smiles. 

I ALSO found my Form1 notebook-sketch book. Found sweet messages written in it by my form 1 classmates. Natashyia, Latifah, Dhama, Yasmin, and Nisha wrote in it. Lat wrote a song about talking to me. Nisha drew alot. Yasmin wrote to me about toughening up XD

Dhama wrote a sweet message. Natashyia even wrote me a poem! 

The one I couldnt stop reading was Latifah and my wedding planner. :) We had everything planned out! Our bridesmaids,  our wedding gowns, wedding shoes, venue ( central park -_-' ), our ring bearer - Guess who. Johnny Depp in his pirate costume :D. We even wrote down 'walking down the aisle with the rings all drunk'. 

I dont have to tell Lat who our husband was. EDDIE CAHILL ! And we're still in love with him today :)

I miss those days. 

0 comments: