September 26, 2008

:( , maaann

Today was the last day of school :) Well atleast until the Raya holidays are over.  Mixed feelings were jumbled up in me when the bell rang . 


Relief. I need a break and this one couldn't come in any more perfect timing. :) Ofcourse, I'd still do exercises daily to keep in touch my studies.

Anxiety. If in your mind you work out on how near the PMR examinations are, realization wouldn't really hit hard. But when you actually say "Raya is in 5 days time. Week after that we have one more week and then we'd be in the examination halls. It's almost the same as saying PMR is next week.

Excited. After PMR I'd be going back to DanSing Thru Broadway rehearsals. I've mentioned in a previous post that the show is re-staging. And I can't wait to get back to rehearsals. During rehearsal, everything (planning .. schedules) all come to a halt and all we do is dance, laugh, sing, laughlaughlaugh. As if time was on our side for a change and allowed to us to not worry and have timeless fun for change. Yeaah, thats the word I can describe rehearsals in the best way . timeless . Ofcourse, It's not all fun no work. this is all according to mae, though .. :) Others have their diff opinions.

I think I am nowhere near 'an awesome stage performer'. Its very difficult. Well, what isn't? But when you love something soo much, when you want something so much, all the hard part goes by barely noticed ... well, it isn't as literal as it sounds. 

Plainly, I enjoy doing it so much I wouldn't mind going for rehearsals everyday. I enjoy it so much all the hard/bad parts doesn't bother me. 

After the bell, they played a Raya song. LOL that was pretty funny :) 

I didn't do anything in the afternoon. Went to the bookstore and slept the rest of the afternoon. I was really tired so I figured I'd study at night, after buka puasa.

Aunty Soosan came over for dinner. :) Talked about crackers, her upcoming party, Sean when he was younger, me and my red hoodie when I was little ... 

:( Here's the bad news

DANSING THRU BROADWAY IS CANCELLED!!! :(

AHHHHHHH I was really looking forward to it! Rehearsals stopped. No more studio recordings. No blockings on stage. Cool costumes  ... And we had cool new songs :( Why it was cancelled I'm not very sure about, so I won't comment on that part.

Aunty Farah says that there might be a show next year. but NEXT YEAR?! It seems so far away. :( The show was what I looked forward to in the holidays (other than the maybe-trip-to-Australia, and Terengganu). 

Well, maybe this is a good thing... in some way I have yet to find out . I've decided to start Latin dancing. It's very interesting. My mom was very supportive of it and even recommended some dance studios to learn the dance. Hopefully I'll start right after PMR. 

I want to do Tap as well. I've mentioned it to my mom but nothing is confirmed yet (classes, studio venue and such). Su Ann and I might take classes together. But right now, Latin is priority (well, after PMR :D). 

I've also been meaning to read up alot more. I need more general knowledge. :) Soooo, once again, perfect timing. 

I hope DanSing Thru Broadway is on for next year. I miss the friends there and I miss the whole idea of the production :) its. awesome.

2 comments:

Alia said...

1. get a Cbox! leceh la nak comment haha.

2. let me know where you're going for latin please. i've been meaning to take up a dance after pmr (was deciding between latin & ballroom), would love to meeet youuu :D

3. =) also let me know if DtB is on. i'm free next year, mmaybe my mom will let me join?

Mae Elliessa said...

I've been unattached to blogging I've forgotten how to get a cbox :\

ahh! no worries, mamma mia. I'll figure it out.