September 26, 2008

Ganti Puasa (or is it the other way around??)

Why arent we (the Muslims that puasa) aren't allowed to ganti puasa on 1 Syawal? 


I know when we aren't supposed to ganti puasa but I dont know why that particular date :) . I know, i know, 15 years believing the Islam ways and I don't know the simplest things. Trust me, I know much less.

But atleast I'm not afraid to ask and actually lay out the "I don't knows" instead of shutting up and pretend I know everything. Better late than never.

3 comments:

Pixienish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pixienish said...

oi maemae,

move me into your neighbourhood :)

Natasha Yusof said...

hi mae!!

stumbled across ur blog thru one of the other girls' blog. actually i donno myself why we cant puasa on d first day...and here i am...bloody 24 yrs old. and never bothered to ask. good thing u did. hehehehe. once u find out lemme know. im curious too ;)