September 19, 2008

Aching

Its been ... about an hour after sahur. 


My thighs ache real bad right now. For some reason after school yesterday I was jumping up and down in my room. And that result in my aching thighs :(

I was surfing through blogspot. The highlight was Qis's blog.

There was a video about the sleepover night during DanSing Thru Broadway I've heard so much about. Anis acting weird, Faisal with his 'purple tastes nice' scene, not sleeping till 7am? Or was that a different night. 

Anis can be so very VERY random at times. 

I FORGOT HOW TO EDIT HTML'S!! :( bummeer. 

After the PMR examinations I'll be brushing up on that. Family and I went to OU yesterday for buka puasa. I bought new sejarah workbooks ( yipee, cant wait ). So, the subjects I need to concentrate on .. 

  • Sejarah
  • Bahasa Malaysia
  • Agama
  • Geography
  • Kemahiran Hidup
Joy. 

I cant wait for after PMR. I can get back to DTB rehearsals (already miss everyone) and start on my list of 'after PMR' things to do.

  • Latin dance ( inspired after watching Sabrina Brians )
  • Room decor
  • Improving piano abilities (whoaa, abilities. I've been meaning to, but time wasnt on my side)
  • Scream Park at Sunway Lagoon
  • And a new pair of sneakers.
STILL listening to 'Crush' by Archuletatata. 

He has a voice you can melt and then drown in. Its so ... so wow. Words cant describe how soothing his voice makes you feel. Even when he hits those dreaded high notes or when he belts (does he?).

Oh and dont get me started with Nick Jonas. Its not 'sooothy Archie'. Its .. different :) 

ILY DA & NJ

0 comments: