September 21, 2008

Post before bed :)

I realized I've been blogging multiple times a day. :\ must be a bore to those reading (if there are any).


I was able to finish up form 3 history in time for bed! YAY! Tomorrow I'll finish up form 1 and 2. Then I'll do some BahasaMalaysia exercises, one BM essay, and some Sejarah exercises/model papers. 

To keep me entertained, I drew faces and phrases on eggs :) yeah, eggs. I loved this one egg I wrote 'Haha! You crack me up'. LOL get it? crack me up? Yeahh, my mum will be making scrambled eggs for sahur tomorrow morning. I wanna see her reaction to the artistic eggs :)

I watched the My School Rocks - Asia Finals before studying. Was planning to join the whole watch and win tickets the the premiere of High School Musical 3 - Senior Year in Los Angeles. 

Yess, I am excited about the movie. It looks really good and I really do look forward to watching it. 

0 comments: