September 19, 2008

Rowena's early-bday swim

I promised myself I'd study after sahur this morning. Didnt work - I slept. Was too tired, plus my thighs still hurt and it just killed my mood to study.


I spent the morning sleeping+updating my blog template. Its so frustrating. Couldnt find a proper template. Or atleast one that I was okay with.

Went to CAMPAP - again - this afternoon while Jean had her ballet lesson. Bought new exercise books and gold paint :) Will tell what I intend to do with the paint when I know.

Later in the evening around 4pm, Mumsters, Jeansters and myself went to KLGCC for Rowena's early-bday swim. Jean and I bought new swimming attires yesterday. Was pretty excited to wear it for the first time :] mehh..

Everyone was there. I read my October issue of Seventeen before going into the pool.

Met a new friend!! :D yayyyy!! Her name is Polene [I apologize for the incorrect spelling (if incorrect, that is ) ]. She goes to Hartamas school, form 1.

We were jumping (many many many MANY times) off the little bridge-arc thingy. Marco Polo was always really fun.. I peeked XD and got caught peeking. Played doctor-save-the-swimmer. Weird surgeries, requests from head doctors ... it was a fun time :)

OHOH! We also played Starbucks. Jean was the waitress, Rowena was my little talking doll, Polene was a customer taking her sweet time ordering and I was a customer impatient to order. It waas hilarious.

For buka puasa , mum, jean and I went to Waffle World in OU. Have always wanted to try their waffles. 

:( didnt really enjoy the waffles though. It took a long time before the food arrived, the waffles were too crunchy, a little too brown. And my mums order didnt arrive until AFTER Jean and I finished our meal. :\

Stared at a parrot for awhile. Then I went to popular for -yet again- more workbooks. Was walking (looking for Pet Wonderland) and thats when I saw Tjun Kit and his family. He didnt recognize me though, and they looked like they were in a hurry so I decided to tell him online.  Which I have yet to do.

Got home, ate hoaggies :D they're so yummy. not to mention healthy. Studied sejarah. thank god I was able to concentrate way better than I was able to this morning. Felt better. 

Then here I am! :) Blogging. Will play Word Challenge for awhile then off to sleep. I plan to study for the whole day tomorow, minimal breaks. 

Wish me luck !  

0 comments: