September 17, 2008

Been awhile :)

I need to get a new blog profile. The one I'm using right now is so jam packed.


I decided I'd start blogging again, seeing that theres so much happening and I'm pretty sure myself in five years time I would like to read it all again.

Or maybe I'll make do with a tradisional diary :) Ahh, why not share it with friends who wanna read. (if there even are friends who's reading :\ )

So what's up so far. 

  1. My latest addiction would be Jesse McCartney's Leavin'. I'm not sure why, but whenever it comes out on the radio, I go all gaga and play sing-a-long with the radio.
  2. My mom has a facebook. Been asking me and my brother how to upload and tag photos. lol she's all about the photos on facebook. :) love her.
  3. DanSing Thru Broadway rehearsals started again. The previous show ended somewhere in the midst of July. or was it June. Another performance December 19th and 20th. Theres new songs, and cool steps :) I wont be attending rehearsals till after dooms day, uhh, i mean PMR.
  4. I've been going to Taman Megah's CAMPAP outlet lately. They have any and every stationery you can imagine there. Plus 10% discount really helps when you have an addiction for colorful stationery. 
  5. I've been meaning to find ways to help a friend with global warming. She's very concerned about it. So far no ideas sparked. We're only 15 and theres only so little we're able to do on our own (speaking globally). But she wont give up so I'll be there for her for as long as the earth is under high fever (and after lah ofcourse). 
Its precisely 6.39am right now. UH-oh. 6.40am. I'd better get ready for school

I have a record of being late to school. Its happened too often and I've gotten warnings. 

Trying hard to get rid of that pet peeve. Promised Pn. Mary and myself I wont be late anymore :) 

so i wont. see ya'll tonight.

6.41am.

0 comments: