August 8, 2009

Tagged by Peige

What are you doing right now, besides blogging?

Trying to ignore my aching feet. No progress there. So I guess I'm planning out the rest of my evening. O.o wait I did that yesterday.

:) Okay. So I'm planning a new weekly schedule. Need to spend more time on latin. Stamina, point, squeezing muscles, pain, back posture, pain, arm movement, pain, pain and pain.

Who's the last person you sms-ed?
Hahah :D Funny you asked. I think it was 4 months ago. (with my number)

Who's the last person you email-ed?
Yeah mmhmm. I can't remember either.

If you woke up from the bed and find yourself in the middle of the mountain, what would you do?
First I'll ask myself, "What am I doing here." and then I'd try and somehow figure out if there are mountain lions in the area. And then I'll gather huge rocks and arrange them so from up above it'll read, "I'm Lost".

What kind of boy/girl do you like?
Someone who understands me.

Who is the person you had a crush on recently? Name that person or his/her initials
TM. Ted Mosby.

Describe that person you mentioned in no.6
Well. He has lips that seem like they're always puckered. umm.. short dark hair. Lives in new york and exists only in a little television series called How I Met Your Mother.

If you see RM1000000 note on a floor. What would you do?
Probably walk by it. There ain't no such thing as a RM1000000 note, brotha.

The last time you took a picture?
Just now. Parttaayy.

Describe something about yourself that others might not have. Tell it honestly.
I'm number one. :D Inside joke.

Who do you want to stay at a hotel for one night with?
a bunch of my friends. :) Have a hotel-sleepover. oh yeah high five.

If you were given a chance to marry someone in our friends link in your blog, who would it be?
Bajubawhaaat?


0 comments: