August 5, 2009

Funhouse

I'M AWAKE ! :D HA. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


It's 6.26am on a non-schooling Thursday .. umm ... day. and I'm awake! Browsing the internet as if there were anything to do on the computer this early.

The beginning of Pink's Funhouse song is quite catchy. lol. I didn't know it was by her so when I heard it I was like, "Oh this is cute :D" And the I see her skipping in the middle of the desert (in her music video) and I just went, "oh."

Not that I don't like Pink. In fact I really don't know why I thought that O.o

I might fail my august bio test. I could do both questions. Like, I knew the answers and all that hoohaa but I didn't have enough time ): Schtutupidly, in the midst of doing the first question, I left the graph data unanswered and therefore the graph was unanswered too, and just went ahead to the design an experiment question thinking I could finish up the graph after I've done D.A.E.

But nooooo. 5 minutes before times up, I was still scribbling my procedures like the world depended on it. O.o if the world really did depend on it the world would've made a huge mistake and exploded cos I DIDN'T FINISH MY PROCEDURE. ): Teacher was already collecting the answer sheets while I scribbled my conclusion ):

And you know whats worse? Everything I did in Question 1 was wrong cos it was 10cm ): Not 9.9cm. so all my calculations are wrong ): So the whole dang paper is wrong wrong wrong ): boo.

I don't get frustrated over test papers very easily but this time, I actually knew the answers (and they're Bio answers. duuuuude) but I didn't put them down. Oh boooo. boo and a thousand times boo again.


English was okay though :)

0 comments: