August 8, 2009

Happy Sixteenth Sweet Birthday :D

Waiiitt.



So I just got back from Curve and my feet HUUUURRRRTTT. I wore my new shoes to curve this evening (and they're quite hiiiiigh. Doesn't beat Sanuja's killers, though) and they killed the nerve cells in my foot ):

But tonight was fun :) I had a really good time. Met new people, caught with a few.

Latin class this afternoon was torttuuurre. Hey, no pain, no gain, right? Belman had us doing rhumba walks around the studio, Samba crusada (sp?) walks around the studio and halfway through class, I just felt like taking off the heels and walk around how we should be walking around our planet earth. BARE FOOTED.

But I didn't. Endured the hour and a half and when it ended, I wanted to go practice some more. HAH. Phsyyyycho.

I couldn't go to KLDA. Missed the chance to watch Alfredo+Carmen and Vernon+YenThing dancedancedance. But I don't regret going for the party at curve :) In fact, I'm glad I went, it was a blast. Hope WDA had a good time at the KLDA function. Will ask them about it next week. ha.


0 comments: