August 4, 2009

It's been pretty busy around here.

Logarithm is coming out for august test. So I practiced, practiced and practiced some more. I remember sitting in a corner in the 4SA classroom and just punching numbers into my calculator. :) Everytime I get an equation right I'd shriek. It's a gooood feeling when you solve an add maths equation. I think I actually enjoy add maths. It's kind of fun. :)


****

There was this one time during Bio, I forgot to bring the blue book to the lab for Pn Yong to sign, so I asked Trishi to accompany me back to the classroom. We got the blue book, and on our way back to the bio lab, we bumped into Elsheba and Trishi started apologizing about some tennis thing that she didn't attend the day before.

So they were talking and talking and I just stood there listening. And all of a sudden we hear Pn Ngau behind us, "What are the three musketeers doing here?? Aren't you all supposed to be in class??"

So we turn around and we see her walking towards us.

Mae : Oh. Umm .. We had to get the blue book. I forgot to bring it to the lab and now we're going back.

*Elsheba swiftly walks away -.-. Smooth, elsheba. Smooth.

Pn Ngau : Well hurry up. Don't walk so slowly. Don't let me catch up.

At this point Trishi and I were sort of confused. Theeeen we realized she was 'chasing' us to the bio lab. So we started with a slow jog to the lab with Pn Ngau still walking behind us. We were passing by the chemistry lab, Trishi and I were giggling at how silly it made us feel.

Thought it was over, so we sort of relaxed our quickened pace ... and suddenly ...

Pn Ngau : Hurrryyyyyy !! I'm goooonna get you! I'm catching up to you!! Run girls, run!! I'm catching you!

Laughing even harder, we ran to the bio lab.


So .. highlight of the day. Trishi and I were chased by a teacher to the bio lab. Whooshh.


Another funny-teacher-moment.

Pn Yeo was in the class discussing our PEKA. So she stands directly under the fan and starts.

*Class listening attentively. When it comes to PEKA. No play play.*

Pn Yeo : So class .. *abruptly stops right there. and she looks up*

Class : ... (in our minds : whats going on??)

Pn. Yeo : *looking up at the fan* ....

Class : ... o.o *whhaaat?*

Pn Yeo : ...

Class : ...

Pn Yeo : ..... Why is the fan lower?

******

Outside school activities are .. well, the same :) I enjoy every moment of it.

Only recently, I actually look forward to more piano theory work. I used to hate it so bad I'd stare at my text book and in my mind go, "One day. I'll destroy you."

Okay maybe I didn't think that. But I hated theory work. Now I love it :) Heee. Weird.

Ballroom is okay. I just bought my ballroom shoes and .. ouuuuuuuuch. Thing about ballroom shoes/latin shoes, they make you buy a pair one size smaller. Don't ask me why. Squeezing your foot into the shoe already make you wanna scream and cry out. Imagine dancing in those toe-squishing-blisters-trouble-maker shoes. But after seasoning the shoe (lol. seasoning the shoe. lol. would you prefer salt or pepper? :D), they get really comfortable. :)

0 comments: