August 11, 2009

Air :D

I just finished the last episode, of season 4, of How I Met Your Mother. And it is ... wait for it ... awesum*abrupt stop at the 'm'*


I watched the show a couple of time some time ago. Enjoyed it, but didn't follow the series. And recently Trishi got hooked onto the show. Like ... seriously hooked on the show. She's in love with Barney Stinson :D No arguments there. He's hilarious and ridiculously sweet (well, when he wants to be) you just wanna go up to him and give him the high five he wants .... nay .. DESERVES. :)

Anyway. After Trishi finished watching all four seasons, I come home one day and my brother tells me he has in his hands, all four seasons of How I Met Your Mother. And he got hooked onto the show. He loves Barney too. But .. not the same way Trishi does .. he just, finds Barney funny.

So I watched the show too! Heee I love Ted ... Ted .... Ted Evelyn Mosby. :D Ted. Lily and Marshal are the cutest couple. Robin is just awesum *abrupt stop at the 'm'* and Barney was to me at first, a bro with way too many one night stands and wayy wayy too many theories. But when he confesses to hummhumm about hummhumm. It was just ... awwwwww.

The show is just awesum *:) abrupt stop at the 'mmm'*. And it is legen ..... wait for it .... I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is .. DARY.

legendary :)


Classic Barney Line. CBL. HAH.

0 comments: