July 17, 2009

Sabotage

The performance went okay. Although I messed up the guitar chords towards the end ): 


I had to cut my medley by 2 songs. But I guess it was for the better, 6 songs would've been too much not to mention boring. Congrats to Sheera for winning SAGT :) YAYYY!! Kai and Mel, you guys are awesome and not to mention amazing singers :) No worries, you'll knock 'em dead with your next performance.

Physics tuition was all about Pascal's principle, car brakes, and sabotaging cars. At least Mr. Yeoh's teaching ways kept me awake. I swear I was so tired after Hari Koko at school, I could've slept through an earthquake, tornado and the loudest storm you'll probably ever hear all at once. Had dinner at a Nyonya restaurant. I never get why they turn the air conditioning to full blast. The place could've pass off for the north pole.

I've major cleaning up to do. ):


And uh. YEAH !  :D 

0 comments: