July 15, 2009

17 Again

I juuuussst finished the movie. 
I liked it :) I am proud to announce, I've officially fallen into the whole Zac Efron pit(?). He's adorable ! :) The movie was funny, and juuussst nice. There ain't no other way to explain. It was a good movie, I enjoyed it, and I'd definitely would want to watch it again sometime.
Me and the family planning to watch Ice Age 3 this Saturday after Latin. Daddy won't be around ): boo. And then this Sunday it might be Harry Potter 6 with Trishi and Lat. I want to go with the DTB peeps (cheyyh) too but they're planning for a saturday/friday outing. 
Anywho!
Guitar lesson was fun. I learned Bubbly by Colbie Callait. I think it was more for the plucking technique rather the fun of the song. Chilly ( guitar teacher ) was writing the chords down, and I was practicing on my guitar, and I hear, "Okay .. verrrryyy simple." I look up at the manuscript book, 
....
Chhhh yeah sure. Verryyyy simple.
But I enjoyed the class.
Mosquito's are on a mission to suck out whats left in me. I think I'll shower and then practice for this friday's performance. I just remembered theres a rehearsal tomorrow and I'm nowhere near ready. 
Nowhere.

<3>

0 comments: