July 11, 2009

PRS Gathering

I think it went well. I little glitches with the mike situation, but I think it went fairly well. 


A big big big thank you to the BB PRS-es. Without their efforts the gathering wouldn't have been half what it was today. Special thanks to all the facilitators who put up with the madness I put them through. Nima, Rianne, Suki, Hayatul Aina, Wono, Maryam F, Megat, Ashraf x3 (:D haha. yeah there were 3 ashraf's. Arif, Afendi, and just Ashraf), Ernie, Kamelia Nisha. You guys did great. Salute to Maryam :) Her station was pretty messy (i meant how the game goes and with all the little little props she had to handle) but she did a great job. 

Dimitrii!! :D hahah. 

There's dance class tomorrow. YAY!! :D

I went to daddy's high school this evening. Yeah. Daddy and his friends had a gathering at their old high school. There was an inter-school rugby game happening at the school and it was pretty interesting to watch. One particular team was practicing not that far a distance from our tent. They would stand in lines, run, pass the ball, and out of the corner of my eye I see one of them fall to the ground. His other teammates surrounded him, I thought to see if he was okay, but they took the ball and continued their practice O.o

And then it happened again. They ran, pass the ball, and one boy would fall down. I'd gasp every time a boy fell, but my mom and dad were just .. chill O.o

Soon I realized they were falling down on purpose.

Mummy : They're practicing falling down.

Oh .. 

I didn't quite understand the game. So my dad explained a little.

Daddy : Okay. There's 2 types of rugby. American, and british rugby. What we're watching is British rugby.

Mae : Whats the difference?

Daddy : American rugby, they're rough-ians. As for british rugby, they're rough-ians .... but gentlemen. 

Mae : O.o *in my head* yeah, mmhmm. Totally understand. *not in my head* how do they .. umm .. be gentlemen?

Daddy : Pass the ball behind.

Mae : lol. oh.



0 comments: