July 10, 2009

Get off your butt, woman.

I really need to get up and get going. 


I feel the energy running through me people, I just need to overcome my laziness and put that energy to use. 

PRS Gathering is in about 4 hours. I was up all night just making sure everything was ready. I went through the games over and over and over again. I want tomorrow to run smoothly. I would say I'd be a little relieved once the gathering is over. I really need time to study for the August tests.

There would be no latin dance lessons tomorrow. ): Almost the whole school went to Surabaya, Indonesia for a competition. I wish them good luck :) I know they'll do extraordinarily and probably bring home a duffle-bag-full of medals :) chyyeehh. 

I MISS DEBATING ): I've participated only once, and that was against DJ (and that was pretty scary too. :] DJ debaters pawn, man). I was a nervous ship wreck before the debate, but I loved it soo much :) It's fun. Sure, I'm no expert, and I didn't spend years and years watching/participating debates but I still loved it. 

0 comments: