July 22, 2009

Hello, ice cream man

I've been watching America from West Side Story again and again since last night. Can't get enough of it :) The accent is so cute and the choreography is so ... well just as cute as the accent. We're doing this number for Aunty Farah's class. The choreography is da BOMB. But there's no counting O.o so it's like .. aiiyooo. But class is still a lot of fun :)


I would be at WDA practicing (or in other words sit down, listen to latin american music and watch OTHER people dance). But since the studio is closed, after piano I came home, had a good dinner and here I am :) Although I really shouldn't be here. I really REALLY should be studying.

ANYWAY :)

Next week will be my last guitar class with Chilly ): Booo. I like guitar class. And Chilly is cool :D He'd say, "Okay good." even though I know I did terribly terribly bad. We started Why Georgia (sp?) by John Mayer. ITS TOUGH. lol, after class, I was in a smaller room practicing till I swear my fingers were about to bleed ): Theeen, one of the other teachers slides the sliding door open, and says, "sing me a Michael Jackson song". So I was like, "Uh, okay." I sang black or white. lol he was smiling and he was like, "eh eh, michael jackson! :D wah."
We worked on my exam pieces during piano class. I'll be taking my practical exam next year, but I guess its never too early to be prepared. Besides, I like the pieces. So, no complaints.
After piano class, we were waiting at a traffic light in the car, and an ice cream man stops on our left. Sean was like, "heyyyy Ice cream man.". So I turned to my right, and the big blue container with that contains the goodie-ness of ice-cream was smack right in front of my face. So, rhetorically, I was like, "Mummy maybe we could buy some ice cream right now, right here." and to top it off, I was making pretty huge gestures, like pointing to the ice cream box and making the money gesture where you rub your forefinger and your thumb together.
Anyway.
What I didn't realize was that the ice cream man saw everything. And I think he understood, too. So when I looked at him, he was smiling and like, laughed a little.
Bright red. bright red.
And I never saw that ice cream man, again :)

0 comments: