May 17, 2009

Read read and more red


I can't put Inkheart down for not more than 5 minutes! ):

Dustfinger, Meggie, Mo, Elinor ... Their names just sing out of the book when I read it. I looove the characters, I love the story. For those who've seen me read a book, whenever I come across a .. umm .. a heart-thumping moment or a sweet moment and any special moment in the book, I'd close it for about 4 seconds and stare at the cover. Creepily I'd find myself smiling at the cover. But anyway, it gives me a moment to breath and then continue the story.

I'd very much love to read the book from Dustfinger's perspective. Everytime Meggie (the character we're reading from) looks at Dustfinger and he's staring into space, I always wondered what was he thinking about. He's cool with his fire blowing skills, juggling skills, and a ferret looking pet with horns always in his pack. 

I'm in love with Mo. How Meggie describes him, what he does for her, how Meggie tells us how she's able to tell what he means with just the tone of how he says something. I dunno. I just love Mo. He's awesome. 

I managed to put the book down to study some physics shiz before i go to sleep. One more week of exams and while I go through this one week, the wonderful world of stories await me :) 5 books. Can't wait to start. 

0 comments: