May 24, 2009

exam mania over-er-errr

I didn't get to go for PRS camp ):


Complications .. can't be bothered to post it up here :D :D heh. But the holidays are coming and I'm going crazy for it to come sooner. This weeks gonna be a loooong week. 

OH!! haha. We had our Add maths exam on wednesday, and we got the results (with formative and all) on friday. lol. talk about express. I did okay. :) Not an A, not a B either but I'm glad with my results. I was almost so sure I was gonna fail. And I improved from last time :) So thats good news, right?

The WDA dinner and dance performance went okay. I was really tired at the end. And the whole thing reminded me of the whole DTB group and just how much I missed performing with those weirdo's (kidding. I love you guys). emm. Next ballroom comp will be in June. June 14. I'm really excited for that. I have to admit even more than I was for the penang comp. Why?

hheeee :) #1 I'm competing in Samba. And I loooooooove samba, its just so fun and .. well .. fun :) #2 Krystle Koh is gonna be there. YAYY!!! 

I realized I didn't post up a birthday post. I'll do it soon although I know its LOOONNG overdue but this year's birthday was nice and sweet so I guess I'll do it anyway. 

So many things swirling around in my head ): 

But anyway. Enjoy the holidays!! :)

P/S: Aliaaaaa! Is the performance still on? :) :)

0 comments: