May 31, 2009

Is that Archuleta?

Mummy came home from Amsterdam yesterday. Since then I couldn't stop with the questions. Amsterdam sounds so peaceful, so .. calm. 

Anyway.

I was telling mummy about this one time when David Archuleta was playing on the radio, and Simon (daddy's driver) switched the channel just as the song started playing. I bugged my brother to ask Simon if he could switch the channel back to hitz.fm, and, obviously Sean didn't - just to annoy me. So I asked Simon :) I was enjoying the song, singing along. And then it ended. And like a millisecond after it did, Simon said, "okay, finish?" 

LOL. and he switched back the channel to fly.fm. And Sean was like, "HAH!"

And just as I finished telling my mom about it, Miley Cyrus's The Climb came on the radio ...

Mummy : Is this David Archuleta?

Sean and I : O.O 

Mummy : HAHAHHA! I can't tell the difference from all these new stars. 




Mummy bought a  cow plushie for Jean. The cow was white, black ..... pink and red spots and horns. Yeah. It has one red horn and one pink horn. One red nostril and one pink nostril. 

Jean : I wanna name it Meggie!

Sean : You can't name it Meggie, it's a guy!

Jean : No it isn't!

Mae (to the rescue) : Yeah! Who ever said it had to be a guy?!

Sean : ...... Mae, it has horns.

Mae : Oh .... Jean its a guy.

Sean : How in the world did you get 7A's?!


Mom bought so much cheese, I think we'll be having cheese the rest of the year. We went grocery shopping, and as I was unloading the groceries (is that right? 'unloading' the groceries?), I noticed they weren't the food we'd usually buy. It was sort of western. Meat for sandwiches (and that was mainly it from our grocery shopping), soup, french bread, sandwich bread, yogurt .. I mean, yeah its pretty usual but .. suddenly our fridge was filled with stuff for sandwiches and dairy stuff. No spices or colorful flowers they use for whatever curry or something. 

Mae : Ma have you seen our groceries? It's so .. un-asian. 

Mummy : I just got back from Amsterdam.


P/S: I love watching Will Smith interviews. He's funny.

0 comments: