May 16, 2009

New books :) Hoorah

I didn't keep my promise. 


But anyway. 

I didn't do much studying today. ): I still have 1 week of exams left and I should really, really get started. Yes. STARTED. I haven't revised my Physics and my Chemistry. I'm dead scared for Chemistry though. ): Chemistry is confusing and I dare say I prefer Bio to Chem.

Latin practice was good today. I **think I improved my Rhumba. I sure hope I did, though. Ballroom class is getting tougher every week. I can't say I didn't see it coming but classes seem like more work than fun nowadays .. well, nowaweeks actually, since ballroom is only umm once a week. But I'm not complaining :) I still enjoy ballroom very very very much. 

I went to the Big Bad Wolf Booksale :) My first ever warehouse book sale. Books, paperback, hardcover, magazines .. everything was under RM10. Can you believe it?! We bought about 8=10 books for eighty ringgit. Awesome.

I bought
  • Inkheart - I saw the movie and I thought it was really good :) And uhh ... in my opinion, any movie based on a book turns out better than good, it's about 75% proven that the book is just as good or better than the movie.
  • A sequel to A Golden Compass - same reason as above. But I couldn't find the first book [the golden compass] so i bought the III book instead
  • Stars of Sea - its about a group of very different individuals on a ship and they're looking for  a new start in life. Or something like that. But I liked the little sneak preview I gave myself at the warehouse. So I bought it :)
  • Phantom - ... I can't remember what its about.
I've already started with Inkheart and I love it. I looove it. I admire Mo (star of the .. book) :) I do I do I do I do I do. HEEEEEYYYYYY what happened to Mamma Mia? I haven't heard about it for awhile.

I think I might've gotten back my love for reading. I got bored of it after heaps of chick lits. ): They all end the same I don't know why I bothered with so many. 

So tomorrow I have mandarin tuition in the morning, rehearsal in the afternoon - evening and serious studying to do at night. I think I'll make it before Monday :) No no .. positive thinking. I KNOW I'll make it before Monday. 

0 comments: