September 24, 2009

The month of September

This one week break from school has been great. Raya was sort of low key this year, not too many open houses. I sorta like it that way. Gives me more time to think.

I realize there's so much I want to do but i never got around doing it. I feel like I'm stuck in a little box in the middle of a something great and i cant get out. The box isn't pitch black as if to cut out everything great happenning outside....

Ugh I'm going no where with this.

Lets try it again.

I feel like everything is right there in front of me but I can't seem to grab hold of it. Its like, I can reach it, whatever IT is, but I can't grab hold, and bring it in. I don't even know what IT is. I just have this instinct, this gut feeling that IT is something really wonderful. Something so great I'd be in complete bliss. IT, just might be something I've been waiting for, what I'm here for.

:/ what in god's name is IT..?

Like what one of my best friend said, I want a great writer to jump into my body, figure me out, write about who i am, how i feel, and then read it to me. Only i would want the reader to be Mo, Silvertongue from Inkheart but lets not go there.

Speaking of best friends.

I miss her ):

0 comments: